Ecomedes Account Executive Job Description
Ecomedes is looking for a passionate Account Executive for our SaaS solution for building product manufacturers. We streamline sales and marketing, saving time, and drive online product engagement, growing sales.
The ideal candidate will be highly proficient at digital prospecting, lead nurturing, client discovery, organizational navigation, building a value case, and sales. You are ambitious and effective, typically the highest achiever on your sales team. You love to navigate an enterprise organization, map it out, and understand the B2B buyer motivation as well as the individual personal motivations.
This hire will be among the earliest team members for a venture-backed SaaS startup backed by top silicon valley investors (like PivotNorth, Microsoft’s M12 Venture arm, NOVA Ventures, and Village Global). This role will have the opportunity to have a massive impact on our culture and our customer engagement. Compensation includes base, commission, and equity. It also includes the satisfaction of knowing that you are making the world a better place through our solution for reducing the cost and impact of buildings.
• Create detailed account plans and organizational mappings designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
• Manage the sales cycle from prospecting and incoming leads through close
• Understand and actively listen to clients, be a trusted advisor on the journey to digitization and sustainability
• Enthusiastically and succinctly present solutions and best practices to prospective clients, partnering with the founders and on your own
• Negotiate key terms of our SaaS subscription agreements Iterate and Adapt - Test messages, listen, learn and provide feedback back to product, services, and customer messaging
• Help evolve a sales process and messaging Ability to challenge and persuade buyers even when they may not be aware they are in need of a particular solution.
• Ability to establish trust with buyers, work to understand their business needs / challenges, and challenge how they think.
• Understand that not every sales opportunity is a “good” one, and that customer selection is a crucial decision that will influence your selling effectiveness.
• Proven experience as Account Executive, or similar sales/inside sales/BDR role (2-3 years of hitting quota)
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Hubspot), google analytics, and managing client data sets in excel to use for value positioning (data jockey “lite”)
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Curiosity to want to learn and dig into topics
• Organizational and time-management skills, ability to juggle and advance multiple deals
• A business acumen and knowledge in some of our key segments
• CRE, Building Ownership, Operations/Facilities, Procurement
• Architecture, Engineering and Construction
• Manufacturers of Building Products (see categories here)
• Sustainability consultants, green building, LEED
• Enthusiastic and passionate about our opportunity to improve the sustainability of the largest asset class in the world, buildings
• Understanding of digitization, SaaS, and the change management that accompanies these